WANT TO BE A BETTER LEADER?
Leading effective meetings is the most overlooked leadership skill!
If you are ready to lead teams who are energized, engaged, aligned, and primed to take action, then you need to lead more focused and productive meetings.
It's that simple.
DID YOU KNOW?
Less than 1 in 4 leaders have had more that 30 minutes of training on how to lead meetings!
Results You Can Expect From The Program
- meetings that create real business results
- more engaged teams
- better communication
- better decision making
- reduced frustration and burnout
- less time in meetings
- more focused conversations
- meeting leadership confidence
- PRACTICAL changes to your current meetings
What You Will Learn
- How to prepare and hold meetings that leave people feeling clear, productive, and energized even if they are suffering from meeting frustrations, interruptions, and burnout
- Proven techniques to improve collaboration, involvement, and productivity in meetings without hours of theory, reading, and research (because who has time for that!)
- Best practice tools and practices to run effective and functional meetings
Tips, tools and practices to lead effective meetings and to move your meetings up the meeting ladder!
Extras That You Will Get
- My personal templates, tools, worksheets and checklists to save time and make it all easy!
- Lots of extra BONUSES!
Early Enrollment Offer
Regular price $497
CLICK TO ENROLL
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS PROGRAM?
New Meeting Leaders
Who have recently shifted from the role of meeting participant to meeting leaders and who are looking to boost meeting leadership skills.
Existing Meeting Leaders
Who know their meetings are not as good as they could be but are struggling to make changes.
The Biggest Meeting Leadership Mistakes
- Lesson 1: Purpose Drives Clarity (4:13 mins) (4:13)
- Lesson 2: Know Your Genre (7:42 mins) (7:42)
- Lesson 3: Articulate The Purpose (4:53 mins) (4:53)
- Lesson 4: The Meeting Invitation (5:29 mins) (5:29)
- Lesson 5: The Agenda is not the same as the Plan (9:37 mins) (9:37)
- Lesson 6: Get Everyone Excited! (5:28 mins) (5:28)
- Lesson 7: Before Your Meeting Recap (4:04 mins) (4:04)
- Pop Quiz
- Lesson 1: The Messy Middle (1:43 mins) (1:43)
- Lesson 2: Let's Get Visible (logs)! (12:15 mins) (12:15)
- Lesson 3: You Need To Take Notes (6:20 mins) (6:20)
- Lesson 4: Take Control of the Clock (6:08 mins) (6:08)
- Lesson 5: Naughty Meeting Behaviors (5:36 mins) (5:36)
- Lesson 6: Can We Make A Decision Please (5:31 mins) (5:31)
- Lesson 7: What Should A Conversation Sound Like? (4:28 mins) (4:28)
- Lesson 8: The Messy Middle Recap (1:17 mins) (1:17)
- Pop Quiz
- Lesson 1: A Powerful Ending (3:24 mins) (3:24)
- Lesson 2: The Official Closing (5:39 mins) (5:39)
- Lesson 3: The Meeting Review (6:46 mins) (6:46)
- Lesson 4: The Check-Out (3:24 mins) (3:24)
- Lesson 5: The Powerful Ending Recap (1:35 mins) (1:35)
- Lesson 6: Drive Action with Follow-Up (2:15 mins) (2:15)
- Pop Quiz
Hi, I'm Tricia Conyers
I help leaders to Lead Differently, Change Faster, Meet Better, Learn Smarter, and Communicate Visually. I am a change advocate with over 25+ years of leading organizational change efforts.
I am passionate about helping people to ignite their best thinking and to create environments where people can do their best work.
I am a certified Master facilitator with INIFAC and additionally certified in several methodologies; Time to Think, Deep Democracy, Participatory Decision Making, LEGO® Serious Play®, to name a few. I blend these methodologies to create unique, powerful, and transitional moments for Clients.
I am the cofounder and cohost of an educational podcast called Every Little Model, aimed to share the wisdom, creativity, and insight that models and frameworks can bring to the world of organizational work.
I hold a Masters of Arts and a Masters of Engineering from Cambridge University.
Join me in my online programs and change the way you and your teams work!