Welcome - U0 - Engagement Matters Course Details
Welcome to Engagement Matters Self-Paced Course!
S1 Facilitating Engagement Course Overview.pdf
Who is this course for?
- Facilitators - who believe that participation and engagement is a critical factor in meetings and workshops
- Meeting Owners - who are struggling with boring meetings and getting the best out of their participants
- Teachers and Trainers - who are seeking innovative ways to keep participants engaged, connected and challenged
- Executives - who are looking to maximize the return on time spent in meetings
- Entrepreneurs - who want to unleash the wisdom in their teams
- Professionals - who recognize that meeting leadership is an important 21st century skill
- Learning Designers - who seek to participation, involvement, contribution and inclusion in their sessions
- L&D Professionals - who seek to reinforce the organizational values and culture through the meetings that are held
- Anybody - who wants to run meetings and workshops that people are excited to attend
By the end of the course students will:
- Learn 9 different dimensions of engagement
- Learn a range of options for how to vary each of the dimensions
- Learn to use an engagement dashboard to plan and improve your meetings, workshops, training sessions etc.
- Practice applying the dashboard to an upcoming meeting or workshop
- Practice using the dashboard to reflect on a past meeting or workshop and identify alternative actions that would have improved engagement
- Be a leader, executive, meeting owner, learning designer, trainer or facilitator who understands how to unleash engagement
- Be known for running the most engaging meetings, training sessions and workshops